- Apply our h2ocean aftercare or a sterile saline solution to the piercing 3-5 times a day.
- Never touch,turn,or remove your piercing until fully healed. As this can result in a prolonged healing time, infection,and possible rejection.
- Avoid swimming or submerging your piercing till healed. Normal showering with an antibacterial soap is recommended.
Piercings aften take between 3-6 months to fully heal and aftercare is needed the whole time. Do not be tempted to change jewelry to soon or use cheap quality jewelry. Always purchase jewelry from a reputable piercing establishment.
- Take bandage off in about an hour and wash with antibacterial soap and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Apply a thin layer of aftercare 3-5 times a day. We recommend one of the following.
- You may wish to rewrap your tattoo at night to avoid it sticking to the sheets. This is optional but if you do rewrap it you must clean it extremely well when your remove wrap. Do not leave wrap on over 8 hours and don’t rewrap after day 3.
Follow aftercare instructions for 5-7 days.
An artist can do their best to give you a beautiful tattoo but then it is up to you to keep in that way; a few days of care is short in comparison to the lifetime of the tattoo.